This is the latest meme going around like the flu. I saw it first on Heather’s blog, then Mich tagged me. So, here is goes. Or you can skip it. Not sure my answers are overly fascinating.
4 Jobs I’ve Had: (just a few of the man)
1. Learning disabilities tutor
2. College community service officer
3. Mom (hey, hardest job ever!)
4. Web site and Graphic Design Firm Owner
4 Movies Watched Over and Over: (I don’t really watch movies over and over unless forced to by my children because they’re playing constantly on TV. So, do I answer with movies I like, or the kids movies I’ve seen a zillion times? Hmm, going with movies I like.)
2. O Brother Where Art Thou?
3. When Harry Met Sally
4. Mystic Pizza
4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. San Bernardino County, California
2. Orange County, California
3. Gilbert, Arizona
4 TV Shows I Watch:
1. The Unit
3. The Office
4. My Name is Earl
4 Places I’ve Been:
1. All over California
2. Phoenix, Arizona
3. London, England
4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
2. The Weather Channel warning me about the weather
3. The Fly Lady warning me about the state of my house
4. Writerly types. Probably some of the same as Mich.
4 Favorite Things to Eat:
1. Chips and Salsa
4. A really good steak
4 Places I’d Rather Be:
1. On the beach in Hawaii
2. On the beach in Florida
3. Anyplace in the Valley of the Sun, Arizona
4. Anyplace with a spa
4 Things I Look Forward to This Year:
1. Turning 40 (not!)
2. Seeing my first real spring
3. Watching my son play organized sports (term used loosely) for the first time
4. Summer and Fall!
4 People to tag:
And anyone else who wants to play!